Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture serum

This is a very overdue post but I thought I'd write about it anyway since The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture serum is a good product and I actually enjoy a lot of the products available from The Body Shop.


I purchased a bottle because I wanted something moisturizing and affordable. I've never tried anything from The Body Shop's Vitamin E line but I've heard good things so I decided to give it a try.

My first impression was that it made me look quite oily but that was because I used too much. I only needed about 3/4 of a pump so this one-ounce bottle actually lasted a while. I liked that it added a boost of hydration on top of my regular serum which helped salvage my skin during this brutal winter. I didn't notice any long-term effects in terms of increased natural moisture but it did keep my skin hydrated overnight.

Overall, I think this serum was a good introduction to the Vitamin E line for me. It was not listed as one of thier best sellers so I'm interested to try more products from this line, especially the moisturizer, and compare it to my current winter skin care regimen. It'll be nice to see how the line will benefit me when used in tandem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email me


Name (Required) *
Email (Required) *
How did you find this site?
Subject *
Message *
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[Refresh Image] [What's This?]