Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay mask

I've used The Body Shop's Seaweed Ionic Clay mask on and off since college as spot treatment and a pore cleaner/minimizer. Its main selling point is to help control oil production but I've found that its useful as a spot treatment and a pore cleaner/minimizer as well.



I don't break out on a normal basis so I feel having a full sized product just for a spot treatment is not justifiable. Instead I find that once I start to see a hint of a blemish its quite effective to apply just a dab of this mask on as a spot treatment. As a pore cleaner/minimizer I use it whenever I feel like my pores are clogged and could use something to draw the impurities out.

Overall, I do enjoy using this mask however, I should note that I don't use it very often just because its targeted more for those with oily skin. I use this mask at a maximum of once per week. I feel that using it more often does dry out my skin.

I would also like to mention that I have tried other products from this line as well and although it did not work well for me I would suggest this line to those who have oily skin, especially for the summer. I tried the cleanser, serum, and moisturizer in this line and when used together, my skin felt very taut so I think the line is more suited  for those with oily skin as it will help to control oil secretion throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email me


Name (Required) *
Email (Required) *
How did you find this site?
Subject *
Message *
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[Refresh Image] [What's This?]