Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

My Scheming Bird's Nest Collagen Hydrating mask

One of my favorite masks to try is anything with bird's nest because its supposed to be very nourishing for the skin. Since I already like the masks I've tried so far from the My Scheming collection, it only made sense that I try their bird's nest mask as well.



This mask, like the others did not disappoint at all. After removing the mask, my skin looked so refreshed and rejuvenated. The winter has been brutal to my skin this year and as a result it feels so dry which is why I've loved using this mask this winter. I can't say that it helps restore collagen because I don't think I'm at that point yet but my skin does look "plump" after I remove this mask. I honestly credit that to the amazing hydration this mask provides but then again it could also be partly due to the collagen.

Overall, I will definitely purchase this mask again. I actually picked this up at my local international supermarket and I hope they continue to at least carry My Scheming masks if not increase the variety of brands available. I'm not sure if I should admit to this but I can actually see myself making a trip out just to pick up a box of masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email me


Name (Required) *
Email (Required) *
How did you find this site?
Subject *
Message *
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[Refresh Image] [What's This?]