Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Beauty Clinic MEDiHEAL Pore Smart Tox mask Trouble Minus Smart Laser Mask


I stumbled upon the Beauty Clinic MEDiHEAL brand one day while browsing my local beauty center to see what they had in stock. I was a little shocked when I saw the price for just one of these masks so I picked one up to see if there was something special about them and almost immediately, one of the store representatives came over.


She explained the benefits of each mask and even gave me a few suggestions. I originally wanted to try the Trouble Minus Smart Laser mask since I was recovering from a blemish and wanted to clear the redness a little sooner but she advised against it and instead suggested this Pore Smart Tox mask. It was my first time there and I didn't want to deter her from offering any suggestions in the future so I purchased this mask.

After I used this mask, I firmly believe she knew exactly what I needed to improve my skin. After I removed the mask, my skin looked so flawless it could've been airbrushed. My pores were virtually invisible and the redness left behind by the blemish was gone. By the next evening, the results were still visible. My skin is far from perfect but I never thought my pores needed tampering with until this mask. I always thought the close-up, non-existent pore look was only achievable through make up.

The quality of the mask itself is better than some of the ones I have used in the past. It conforms to the face very well and I didn't have to worry about it shifting if I took a sip of something while the mask was on. The material is softer which allows it to be more pliable yet strong enough that it won't stretch out of shape or tear if you move it around too much. I don't know what the mask is made out of but it is very comfortable.

Overall, I was so happily surprised by this mask that I knew I needed to repurchase them. I definitely suggest the  Pore Smart Tox mask to others, even if they do not have any type of pore trouble. The results last greater than twenty-four hours, the quality of the mask is very good, and it conforms to the face very well. This mask does cost more than the masks I've blogged about in the past but I feel the results are enough to make me repurchase them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email me


Name (Required) *
Email (Required) *
How did you find this site?
Subject *
Message *
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[Refresh Image] [What's This?]